Georgetown’s sexual assault and misconduct climate survey is administered by Georgetown’s Office of Assessment and Decision Support (OADS) in partnership with the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Affirmative Action (IDEAA). The survey is open to students from January 14 - February 15, 2016.
To take the survey, check your inbox for an email from President DeGioia with the subject line “Hoyas! Be Heard: Take Georgetown’s Sexual Assault and Misconduct Climate Survey.” Click the personalized survey link in your email, or copy and paste the URL into your web browser (Chrome or Firefox is recommended).
- On average, the survey takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
- It is recommended that you take the survey on a computer, using a Chrome or Firefox browser.
- You can take the survey on a mobile device.
- You can leave the survey and come back to it at any time.
- Your responses are saved automatically.
- You can skip any question that you do not want to answer.
- The back button feature is not compatible with the survey technology. Please do not click the back button in your browser. If you need to re-take the survey, please contact OADS at email@example.com
- The survey is accessible to students with visual and other disabilities. This is an online survey and the survey platform is compatible with screen reader software. If you are concerned about your ability to take the survey, please contact OADS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not refresh the page.
After submitting the survey, some students will have the option to be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500 Visa gift card or one of five $100 Visa gift cards. You will be redirected to a different page that asks for your contact information. You will have the option to participate or decline. Please note that your survey responses are not linked to your contact information. Six random drawings will take place after the survey closes.
Additionally, some students will be offered a $10 Amazon gift card for submitting the survey. You will be redirected to fill out a tax form in order to receive the gift card via email. You will have the option to participate or decline. Please note that your survey responses are not linked to your tax form.
If you want to re-take the survey, please contact OADS at email@example.com.
For frequently asked questions, click here.
For contact information and other resources, click here.
To read President DeGioia’s messages about the survey, click here.