Report Sexual Misconduct

A person who believes that they have been subject to sexual misconduct, or who would like to report on behalf of another person, may choose (a) to report the incident to the University so that action can be taken by the University, including under the University’s disciplinary procedures; (b) to report the incident to the police; and/or (c) to not report the incident. Reports may be made regardless of when the incidents occurred and whether or not they took place on or off campus. 

Persons who are unsure about whether they want to report may contact a confidential counselor.  Going to a confidential counselor does not foreclose the opportunity to make a report to the University or file a formal complaint at a later time. Confidential counselors can also help persons understand what reporting options are available and assist with the process if they choose to file a formal complaint.

For more information on reporting options, please click on the tabs to the left.