Reporting Sexual Misconduct to the SFS-Q Office of Student Conduct

Students have the right to file a formal complaint with the Office of Student Conduct.

Further information regarding the process can be found on the SFS-Q Student Conduct Website and/or by reading the Code of Student Conduct, starting with point 30. Information can also be obtained by talking to the Deputy Title IX Coordinator for the School of Foriegn Service-Qatar. If an individual is unsure about whether he/ she wants to file a formal complaint, he/ she is encouraged to contact a confidential counselor to discuss his/ her reporting options.

For additional questions regarding the Code of Student Conduct, please contact Naila Sherman, Director of Student Life, at